Initiatory Facilitator Training
March 17 & 18, 2023
This training provides the opportunity to learn the concepts and basic facilitation steps of the Liminal process work used on Unleashed Journeys.
This training is a fantastic opportunity for those that want to learn to step out and begin to help facilitate the individual process work we do on weekends. It is also great for anyone that has done more extensive Basic Facilitator Training and wants to translate that learning into the faster, more initiatory version of the work we do on weekends.
There will be a combination of classroom-style learning around all of the basic concepts as well as experiential practice in both demo and real situations. You will also have the opportunity to step in as a participant and get a piece of work for yourself in this training.
During the training you will:
- Learn the basic outline of Liminal Process Work.
- Learn helpful and specific language around questions to ask to help move a process forward.
- Learn to connect with participants around what they really want.
- Learn the tools to run the basic processes that cover about 90% of what is run on initiation weekends.
- Learn more about yourself and your own reactions as a facilitator as you learn to facilitate others.
Completing this training will allow you to step out and help facilitate individual process work on weekends under the supervision of a Certified Facilitator.
The training will take place at Mosaic Christian Church.
Friday, March 17: 1-9pm
Saturday, March 18: 9am-6pm
Cost is $350 per attendee.