This is a two-day training that provides you with the opportunity to learn the concepts and basic steps of the Liminal “Carpet” Work in the initiatory style that we use on Liminal Unknown and Unleashed Journeys.
This training is a fantastic opportunity for those that want to learn to step out and begin to lead the individual process work we do on Saturday during the weekend. It is also great for anyone that has done more extensive Basic Facilitator Training and is wanting to translate that learning into the faster, more initiatory version of the work that we do on weekends.
There will be a combination of classroom-style learning around all of the basic concepts as well as experiential practice in both demo and real situations. You will also have the opportunity to step in as a participant and get a piece of work for yourself in this training.
During the training you will:
- Learn the basic outline of Liminal Process Work.
- Learn helpful and specific language around questions to ask to help move a process forward.
- Learn to connect with participants around what they really want.
- Learn the tools to run the basic processes that cover about 90% of what is run on initiation weekends.
- Learn more about yourself and your own reactions as a facilitator as you learn to facilitate others.
Completing this training will allow you to step out and help facilitate individual process work on weekends under the supervision of a Certified Carpet Leader.
The training will be held:
Saturday, January 28, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday, January 29, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Location TBD but most likely at the Flatirons Lafayette campus.
Meals are not provided. There will be a lunch break each day.
Cost is $295 per attendee.
Anyone that has completed a “BFT” or a previous “Accelerator Training” may audit this training for $100. It is a great refresher before staffing a weekend. In addition, anyone who completes this initial training will receive a $200 discount when attending a future Basic Facilitator Training.