This is a two-day training that provides you with the opportunity to learn the concepts and basic steps of the Liminal “Carpet” Work in the initiatory style that we use on Liminal Unknown Journeys.
This training is a fantastic opportunity for men that want to learn to step out and begin to lead processes on weekends for the first time. It is also great for men that have done more extensive “BFT” trainings and wanting to translate that learning into the faster, more initiatory version of the work that we do on weekends.
There will be a combination of classroom-style learning around all of the basic concepts as well as experiential practice in both demo and real situations. Many men will have the opportunity to step in as a participant and get a piece of work for themselves in this training also.
- Learn the basic outline of Liminal “Carpet” Work
- Learn helpful and specific language around questions to ask to help move a process forward.
- Learn to connect with a man around what he really wants.
- Learn the tools to run the basic processes that cover about 90% of what is run on initiation weekends.
- Learn more about yourself and your own reactions as a facilitator as you learn to facilitate others
- Experience the difference between Initiation work and consent-based work and when to use each of them.
Completing this training will allow you to step out and lead processes on weekends under the supervision of a certified carpet leader.
The training will be held:
Saturday, July 30th, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Sunday, July 31st, 8:30am - 5:30pm
355 W South Boulder Rd
Meals are not provided. There will be a lunch break each day.
Cost is $295 per attendee.
Anyone that has completed a “BFT” or a previous “Accelerator Training” may audit this training for $100. It is a great refresher before staffing a weekend.